The Bretton Woods Committee would like to thank all our members and friends who joined us for the 2017 Annual Meeting – The Future of Globalism and Multilateralism – where we had insightful discussions around the changing global economic landscape, global development challenges and opportunities, shifting monetary, fiscal, and trade policies, and the future of the global financial system.
Among the distinguished speakers were:
- Christine Lagarde, Managing Director, International Monetary Fund
- Kristalina Georgieva, Chief Executive Officer, World Bank Group
- Takehiko Nakao, President, Asian Development Bank
- Jim Kolbe, Co-Chair, Bretton Woods Committee
- Guillermo Ortiz, Chairman, Latin America, BTG Pactual
- Vanessa Rubio, Undersecretary of Finance and Public Credit, Mexico
- Tharman Shanmugaratnam, Deputy Prime Minister and Coordinating Minister for Economic and Social Policies, Republic of Singapore
- John B. Taylor, Professor, Stanford University; Senior Fellow, Hoover Institution
- Clare Woodman, Global Chief Operating Officer of Institutional Securities, Morgan Stanley
- William R. Rhodes, Advisory Council, Bretton Woods Committee
- Paul A. Volcker, Chairman, Volcker Alliance; Former Chairman, U.S. Federal Reserve Board of Governors (Read remarks here)
See the links below for press coverage of the Bretton Woods Committee 2017 Annual Meeting:
Please click here to read a full event summary and to watch a video recording of the event. Special thanks to our event Sponsor, SICPA, for making the Bretton Woods Committee 2017 Annual Meeting possible.