FFF22: Practitioners Panel - The Future of the Digital Asset Industry
Bretton Woods Committee | Sun, Nov 6, 2022
The Practitioners Panel of FFF22 discussed the lessons learned from crypto crashes, and the prospect of this dynamic industry. The panel also reflected on the Singapore Fintech week, where industry leaders convened to advance cutting-edge ideas and innovations.
- Eric Anziani, COO, Crypto.com
- Dante Disparte, Chief Strategy Officer and Head of Global Policy, Circle
- Diogo Monica, President & Co-Founder, Anchorage Digital
- Jessica Renier, Managing Director of Digital Finance, Institute of International Finance
- Balaji Srinivasan, Angel Investor, Co-founder, Counsyl, and former CTO, Coinbase
- Sopnendu Mohanty, Chief Fintech Officer, MAS (Moderator)
To continue reading at Bretton Woods Committee , click here.