Date and time
- James Bacchus, Chair, Global Practice, Greensberg Traurig LLP; Former Member of Congress (D-FL)
- Jim Kolbe, Senior Transatlantic Fellow, German Marshall Fund; Former Member of Congress (R-AZ)
- U.S. trade policy and the status of regional trade agreements such as TPP and T-TIP;
- U.S. commitments to international economic cooperation and leadership within the International Financial Institutions (IFIs);
- U.S. Foreign policy more broadly.
Join Former Congressmen Jim Bacchus (D-FL) and Jim Kolbe (R-AZ) for a virtual discussion and sharing of early perspectives on the impact that U.S. Presidential and Congressional election results are likely to have on:
Please click here to listen to a recording of the virtual conference.