Organizational Supporters include more than 50 global companies from sectors ranging from financial services to healthcare to central banks. Organizational Supporters are institutions that operate globally and are committed to ensuring a strong, effective framework for international economic and financial cooperation.
Organizations contribute annually at the suggested levels of: $5,000, $10,000, $25,000.
Organizational Supporters Benefits Include:
- Reserved VIP seating for senior company leadership at the Annual Meeting and International Council for senior leadership
- Exclusive networking opportunities with policymakers and senior management of the multilateral organizations
- Multiple invitations for company representatives to the Committee flagship events - the Annual Meeting and International Council - held alongside the World Bank/IMF Spring and Fall Meetings
- Multiple invitations for company representatives to panel discussions, roundtables, virtual conferences, networking receptions, and other Committee events
- Opportunity to submit publications, blogs, and op-eds to be posted on the Committee's website and social media platforms
- Opportunities to co-host and partner on a program of mutual interest to your organization and the Committee
- Opportunities for speaking role at Committee events, where appropriate
- Company or organization name on Bretton Woods Committee website as an Organizational Supporter
- Access to BWC collection of intellectual resources including publications, policy briefs, blogs, and quarterly newsletters