The Bretton Woods Committee is the preeminent non-profit organization dedicated to effective global economic and financial cooperation. We demonstrate the value of multilateralism and improve the performance of the international financial institutions (IFIs) through public dialogue, advocacy, and policy analysis.
Committee members include leaders in business, finance, academia, government, and nonprofit organizations from around the world, including industry CEO’s and former lawmakers and cabinet-level officials. You are encouraged to join to show your support for global economic and financial cooperation and to contribute substantively to the work we do to support the IFIs. As a member you will have access to this strong network of global influencers and the opportunity to interact with them in meaningful ways through networking events, conferences, and working groups.
Personal Membership Benefits Include:
- Single invitation to the Committee flagship events - the Annual Meeting and International Council - held alongside the World Bank/IMF Spring and Fall Meetings
- Single invitations to panel discussions, roundtables, virtual conferences, networking receptions, and other Committee events
- Name and affiliation listed on Bretton Woods Committee website
- Personal members who contribute $2,000+ are recognized as part of BWC's Distinguished Giving Society
- Access to BWC collection of intellectual resources including publications, policy briefs, blogs, and quarterly newsletters
- Opportunity to submit personal publications, blogs, and op-eds to be posted on the Committee's website and social media platforms
- Opportunity to participate in programs and engage as regularly as you are able with a close community of fellow BWC members including business executives, international policy makers, and prominent academics
Individual memberships are available at two levels: Individual and Distinguished Giving Society. A discounted individual member rate is offered to those employed by a government or NGO or in academia. Click here for a full list of member benefits and pricing.
Please contact Robin Muthig, Director of Membership and Giving at [email protected] for more information or to join.