Since our founding in 1983, BWC has grown a membership of over 700 leaders in business, policymaking, academia and non-profit sectors who champion global efforts to spur economic growth, alleviate poverty, and improve financial stability.
Personal members contribute annually at the suggested levels of: $500, $1,000, $2,000+.
Personal Membership Benefits Include:
- Single invitation to the Committee flagship events - the Annual Meeting and International Council - held alongside the World Bank/IMF Spring and Fall Meetings
- Single invitations to panel discussions, roundtables, virtual conferences, networking receptions, and other Committee events
- Name and affiliation listed on Bretton Woods Committee website
- Personal members who contribute $2,000+ are recognized as part of BWC's Distinguished Giving Society
- Access to BWC collection of intellectual resources including publications, policy briefs, blogs, and quarterly newsletters
- Opportunity to submit personal publications, blogs, and op-eds to be posted on the Committee's website and social media platforms
- Opportunity to participate in programs and engage as regularly as you are able with a close community of fellow BWC members including business executives, international policy makers, and prominent academics
Become A Member
To become a member of the BWC you must be nominated by a current member. Please complete the membership nomination form below or contact [email protected] or 202.331.1616.