The Bretton Woods Committee is the preeminent non-profit organization dedicated to effective international economic and financial cooperation.
Towards this end, we demonstrate the value of multilateralism and improve the performance of the international financial institutions (IFIs) through public dialogue, advocacy and policy analysis.
Our mission is supported by:
- A diverse, global membership of leaders from business, finance, government and academia who are an unparalleled source of ideas and expertise.
- We are an independent, non-partisan advocate for the key multilateral institutions. We help inform public officials that global economic prosperity is best served through effective multilateralism.
- We convene flagship conferences on the most critical economic and financial topics. These serve as important fora for dialogue and debate between BWC members, senior policymakers, multilateral officials, private sector leaders and prominent academics.
- Working groups that organize roundtables, seminars, conferences, and other events to analyze and make policy recommendations on emerging issues impacting the future of finance, trade and global development.
- Special projects that produce reports and publications with unbiased analysis and policy prescriptions on ways in which the multilateral system – and the institutions that comprise it – can be strengthened and made more effective.
Program Associate - Deadline November 15, 2021
The Committee seeks the help of four interns each semester. Individuals who wish to gain a wide range of hands-on experiences and to learn about the individuals and organizations shaping the future of the international financial institutions are encouraged to apply. The internship pays a $500 stipend for each semester successfully completed.
We are seeking interns with any combination of the following background and skills:
-political science / international affairs / economics / marketing and communications
-proficiency in the use of social media
-website design and database management
-drafting and design of publications and marketing materials
-familiar with meeting platforms such as Zoom, Teams etc...
Starting date: December 2021
This is a remote position, with required video conferencing check-in with the BWC staff or supervisors.
To apply, please send your resume, a cover letter and a writing sample to [email protected], and specify "BWC Internship" in the subject line. Kindly indicate your weekly availability to work and your time zone.