The Bretton Woods Committee is pleased to announce our partnering with the International Finance Forum (IFF) in Beijing.
The IFF works as a high-level platform for dialogue and communication and multilateral cooperation. It is an independent, non-profit, non-governmental international organization founded in Beijing in October 2003, established by financial leaders from more than 20 countries, and regions, including China, the United States, the European Union, emerging countries and leaders of international organizations such as the United Nations, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
The IFF’s Annual Meeting 2022 will take place in a hybrid form in Guangzhou, China, December 2nd to 4th, 2022. BWC and IFF are jointly hosting the webinar Global Debt Crisis and Risk Prevention, at 9:30 PM EST on Dec. 2, 2022.
Risk prevention for countries with high debt under rising global inflation and tightening Fed monetary policy. Exploring the similarities and differences in the debt between developed and developing economies, and the strategies that the public and private sectors could adopt to deal with the debt risks.
JOIN US TO BE PART OF THE CONVERSATION
IFF Leadership Dialogue
Global debt Crisis and Risk Prevention
Time: 9:30 – 11:00 PM EST (Washington, DC), Friday, December 2 / 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM BJT Time (Beijing), Saturday, December 3
- Reza Baqir, Former Governor of the State Bank of Pakistan
- Marcello Estevão, Global Director of the World Bank Group’s Macroeconomics, Trade and Investment Global Practice (MTI)
- Sean Hagan, Professor from Practice at Georgetown University Law School, Former General Counsel of the Legal Department of IMF
- Zhu Jun, Chairperson of Silk Road Fund
- Mark Walker, Senior Managing Director & Head of Sovereign Advisory at Guggenheim Securities
- Hang Seung-Soo, Co-Chairman, IFF
- Huang Haizhou, Managing Director of China International Capital Corporation (CICC) (Moderator)